Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

1/2 of My Intentions

Sadly, today I only logged a 5K run, I was aiming for the 10K length, but not so.. I did on the other hand get to run with the husband. He gives me entertainment (other than my music) and it's nice to have him run with me, so that was nice compensation.

Today is another busy Saturday, #2 was supposed to have her track meet, but once again, we are skipping it, as we will again, next week too. We are seriously bad track parents, but this is her first season and it was supposed to be just for fun, especially since she is the smallest one on the track!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Quoted

"No one is going to hand me success. I must go out & get it myself. That's why I'm here. To dominate. To conquer. Both the world, and myself."

Miles Logged

As of February 2011: 495 miles