Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Monday, June 20, 2016

3 Days s/p TENEX

For the most part it has been an easier than I had anticipated journey. Knock on wood...

I haven't needed to take any pain pills, which is nice, I just have the swollen foot and the steri strips are falling off kind of stuff happening....

Otherwise, I think the hardest parts of the healing are:
  1. Not being able to sleep on my right side since my foot will touch the pillow at the incision site.
  2. Having to shower and use the bathroom with my foot up.
  3. Not doing anything....
I learned I can never be a lazy, lay in bed all day kind of person, it's driving me nuts. I miss the gym, shopping, and working on the kitchen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Quoted

"No one is going to hand me success. I must go out & get it myself. That's why I'm here. To dominate. To conquer. Both the world, and myself."

Miles Logged

As of February 2011: 495 miles