Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

4 Days s/p TENEX

It's 4 days out now. I managed to catch a ride to Starbucks to get outside of the 4 walls.

Pain is really minimal. It's just sensitive around the incision.

Early this morning my husband so kindly did a dressing change. I couldn't bring myself to look at the incision although he said it's pretty simply and clean....

Every now and again I have some achiness but nothing horrible. I have some shocking jolts but it isn't even half the strength it was prior to the procedure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Quoted

"No one is going to hand me success. I must go out & get it myself. That's why I'm here. To dominate. To conquer. Both the world, and myself."

Miles Logged

As of February 2011: 495 miles